I just did a little research on online gambling and the same theme kept repeating itself over and over again. I am not going to locate any statistics because I believe that many statistics can be wrong if they are not quoted from a well conducted study.
What I did learn, however, is the following:
1.Online gambling is illegal in the US and is run in offshore casinos that move from one place to another These are remote locations that operate illegally in many cases.
2. Moving from one place to another creates absolutely no responsibility or credibility on the part of these offshore casinos. There are no legal controls on the games played by unsuspecting Internet users around the world. The money lost in these unscrupulous casinos is in the millions.
3. Online gambling addiction has increased every year, and people who play at online casinos are getting younger and younger every year. People who play at online casinos are also minors and can become addicted to online gambling at a very young age. This does not bode well for their future, as it is much more difficult to stop an addiction when a person starts at such a young age.
4. The addictive nature and availability of online gambling make this form of gambling one of the most dangerous. Because a player can play casino games directly from their computer, there is access to games of chance 24 hours a day. The implications of this scenario are certainly very disturbing.
5. Internet gambling addiction progresses very fast and therefore losses can occur very quickly. i Internet gambling addiction also progresses very fast due to fast action.
6. There is a software program that prevents casinos from operating in their own P.C. is an excellent preventative UFABET tool for someone with an online gambling addiction. If you have an Internet gambling addiction or know someone who does, you should check out this software program.
Hopefully you have learned a little about the dangers of online gambling and the addictive nature of this activity.
For further help with a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER in the US, which is a referral source for help with a gambling addiction problem.
For more resources on gambling addiction, visit the link below.