Hong Kong visa and movement cycles can be significantly simple or unbelievably mind boggling. Everything relies upon the novel mix of conditions you wind up in. In an unadulterated direct universe of proposition for employment visa application-endorsement then, at that point take-up the work, it very well may be generally clear to adjust your functioning visa authorizations to your work just as the time spent working for that one supported boss.
Yet, what occurs, say, in the event that you get made repetitive a month and a half before your work visa is expected to lapse – and you have no new position offer close by when your present time of stay under the business visa supported in your identification reaches a conclusion? Do you need to leave the HKSAR? Will you be given an expansion to your business visa despite the fact that it is at this point not supported by a business you have now stopped working for? Do you go into a sort of visa-limbo land? Do you leave HK for a day or 2 and return as a guest? In the event that you do that, does it mean you lose your progression of home for the motivations behind an inevitable application for a Permanent employment visa hong kong Identity Card, getting right of house all the while?
These are immensely significant inquiries confronted often enough by far off public occupants of HK to warrant answers to. So here we go:
1. Without a proposition for employment you can’t make a difference to expand your work visa authorizations.
2. Therefore, when your present time of stay expires, you should go to Immigration Tower in Wanchai and get yourself a guest visa on the pre-text that you need to stay in the HKSAR to keep on tracking down a substitute business.
3. The HKID ought to oblige such demands for a little while/a couple of brief months, particularly as the more you’ve lived in the HKSAR, the more agreeable they are to engaging you to stay in situ to assist you with getting yourself back on a sound work balance indeed.
4. When you have a proposition for employment close by, you should re-apply for a work visa through the 24/F of Immigration Tower again utilizing the structures ID990A and ID990B (despite the fact that these structures are intended for candidates who are as of now living outside of Hong Kong). Utilizing the structure ID91 (expansion of stay for a guest trying to change status back to business while in HK by means of the 5/F is at this point not the cycle took on by the HKID). Note that on the off chance that you plan to go into business a different interaction applies that goes past the extent of this conversation.
5. Under this system, when your new visa application is endorsed, you will be given with another visa mark which you need to initiate by leaving HK (as a rule by means of Macau or Shenzhen for the afternoon) and reemerging with the new visa name put in your identification for actuation when you recross the boundary back into the HKSAR.
6. Any going with relatives with terminated ward visas basically continue in the stead of your business visa applications so you can address the circumstance for every one of you in the very same way.
he way, implies you’ll naturally breeze through the approvability assessment for your new business or (potentially) speculation visa application, however reveals essentially insight into the sundown world for expats who wind up briefly visa-less subsequent to having made Hong Kong their home.
One last point. Commonly, any time spent in such visa-limbo-land won’t think twice about progression of home in Hong Kong for the motivations behind your possible right of house application. Yet, don’t let a lot of time elapse. Continue ahead with regularizing your work visa circumstance straightaway.